Has Grishko gone too far in calling these pointe shoes "Miracle"?
This pointe shoe certainly claims some unique features.
- The lining is sprayed with nano-silver particles to prevent the growth of bacteria and fungus;
- It's "ready to wear" thanks to a heat sensitive glue that molds to your foot as you dance;
- It has a special insert to absorb sound;
- It doesn't need toe pads;
- It's very lightweight (15% lighter than the 2007).
Some of these features are not that unique. Capezio already has anti-bacterial treatment on its "So Suede" lining, and Bloch has two heat-activated pastes - the one used on their Alpha pointe shoe sounds exactly like the Miracle one. And several other shoes offer noise-reduction measures. However it does sound as though Grishko has brought them all together in one shoe.
As it's built on the 2007 last and appears to be very similar, it's likely this shoe will suit a wide range of feet (except those with a high arch).