After Cecilia Kerche launched her shoes, there was a long hiatus when the shoes were only available through So Danca. She then relaunched on her own and the shoes were available direct from her company again (and occasionally on eBay - which are listed below). It's still unclear what the situation is with this company!
- La Sylphide - student shoe, for early pointework supported at the barre or simple centre exercises
- Clara - for intermediate to advanced students
- Cinderella - supportive shoe with a generous platform
- Bayadere - for Greek feet
- Kitri - for square (Giselle or peasant) feet
- Pas Classique - for Egyptian feet
Cecilia Kerche is one of the best known dancers in Argentina and Brazil.